Wednesday, February 04, 2004
Posted at 12:17 pm by xISpyx5
Thursday, January 29, 2004
dont complicate it by hesitating
bad day. bad week. bad month.
Music: Dashboard Confessional - Again I Go Unnoticed
Posted at 5:19 pm by xISpyx5
Monday, January 26, 2004
everything looks perfect from far away
i hate when my heat doesnt work. or when my dad turns it down below 65. Is it pathetic that you have to wear multiple layers, gloves, and a hat in your own house? today.. bad day. not gonna get into it anymore that that. tons of homework = no drivers ed. supposiable I was supposed to drive today. bullshit. shove your 35 bucks up your ass >:-O
nothing else to say. dont want to bitch. 9 weeks..
Music: The Postal Service - Such Great Heights ( best song <3 )
Posted at 6:51 pm by xISpyx5
Sunday, January 25, 2004
theres no promise i can't keep
----------HAVE YOU EVER-----------
* Been so drunk you blacked out: nope
* Missed school because it was raining: haha oh do i wish
* Put a body part on fire for amusement: nope.. bet my brother has though with the stupid stuff he does
* Kept a secret from everyone: yup
* Had an imaginary friend: when i was little you bet
* Wanted to hook up with a friend: uh huh..
* Cried during a Movie: yah, not too many though
* Had a crush on a teacher: fortunatly, no
* Ever thought an animated character was hot: haha nope
* Had a New Kids on the Block tape: Yup..
* Been on stage: Yah
* Cut your own hair: occassionally, i get bored with it easily
* Been sarcastic: who hasnt been?
* Shampoo: idk.. whatevers in the shower most likley
* Soap: sommething that smells good, of course. I think i have some lavander stuff
* Color: idk.. dont really have a favorite
* Day/Night: night
* Summer/Winter: as of right now, summer. I'm sick of the 4 degree weather. Guess thats good ol' New England for you, though
* Lace or satin: doesnt matter
* Cartoon Characters: umm.. idk. there are some cool ones though. (Hot Cartoon Character List in Yearbook.. Heather..)
* Fave Food: all of it. haha people are prolly like "and you throw it up to stay that skinny" mm.. nope sorry. Cuz i love the rumors about me being annorexic/bulemic
* Fave Advertisement: idk..
* Fave Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.. by far
* Fave drink: SoBe
* Wearing: Pink AE shirt and jeans
* I'm feeling: upset:(
* Eating: nothing.. just had nachos though
* Drinking: water
* Thinking: about some boys and a band who need to NOT break up
* Listening to: Brand New.. I'm addicted latley..
* Talking to: Bri just left.. so no one
-----------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------
* Cried: too many times...
* Worn a skirt: nope
* Met someone new: well.. there was that girl with the KangaRoo shoes that i had a short conversation with about having a pair.. but i didnt get her name so, well say no
* Cleaned your room: haha i really need to, but i havent yet
* Drove a car: yup
------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------
* Yourself: sometimes, yes.
* Your friends: my reak friends, definatly
* God: yes and no
* Santa Claus: no
* Tooth Fairy: no
* Destiny/Fate: yes
* Angels: no
* Ghosts: yup
* Alternate life forms: eh, yes and no
------------FRIENDS AND LIFE--------------
* Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: nope
* Who have you known the longest: jason.. 15 years. and then Bri.. what 9 now?
* Who's the shyest: oh man.. there are a few
* Who's the weirdest: haha put me and bri together.. or Kelley
* Who do you go to for advice: Bri and Kel and Jackie
* Who do you cry with: i'd cry with anybody.. but ususally i'm alone
* When did you cry the most: when i'm sad, usually.
* What's the best feeling in the world: having good friends, feeling loved and needed
* Worst Feeling: the feeling I'm feeling right now.. it sucks.
Posted at 8:55 pm by xISpyx5
My little brother waits impatiently at the top of the stairs as my dad brings in the groceries..
Little Brother all excited: Did you get any broccoli?
The sad thing is, he wasnt kidding. what 10 year old likes veggtables?
got my guitar.
Please dont worry about me. I'll be okay. Be Happy, for me.
Posted at 4:41 pm by xISpyx5
Friday, January 23, 2004
this is a matter of life and death but i deal with things like this everyday
today was just another day. new classes, new faces. Not the faces I want to see. I dont like who I am right now, who i've become, what you've made of me. I need a change of scenery, some new friends, something that will make me happy. I don't have much happiness anymore. There are a few good days scattered into a whole bunch of bad. come save me.
I'm hopefully getting my new acoustic guitar tomorrow @ the music place across from Hair Excitement downtown. Damn, i forget the name. Michael something or other. I havent had the chance to go down to Ear Craft to see what they have, but I'll be saving $100 or something.
I love how I walk into Market Basket and Josh Kelley is playing throught the store. Amazing. Gonna go listen to some Damien Rice now though.
Mood: Okay :-/
Music: Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades
Posted at 3:44 pm by xISpyx5
Thursday, January 22, 2004
this party was meant for night and a chance that a smile. might wind its way from your face to one of the boys in your line.
today was pretty good. not a whole lot happened. Hung out with Jackie for the first time in what feels like forever. She finally got her x-mas present, haha, only a month late.
my little brother woke me up this morning at 6 when i didnt need to be up until 8. Wasn't a happy camper. It was pointless to go into school from 9:30-11 when i finished my project in 20 minutes. I got a 91 for my final average in French. That should boost my GPA cuz its an honors class. Not too bad, i must say. and a 93 in History. The other two classes, we wont talk about.
I just lost my train of thought.. so yah. I'm gonna go drive jackie home now or something.
Mood: Content :)
Music: Jump, Little Children - Cathedrals
Posted at 4:48 pm by xISpyx5
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
pinned down in this heaven, i'd die a thousand times
another day, a perfect day.
a twinge of pain the sting of the needle..
today was a pretty good day. Although i did'nt recieve any letters from hot irish guys in England, i found out i dont need to take my History final. Hooray for 104 on essays <3 haha. oh yes, so 93 final average (after newton rounds up my 92.5 for this semester). Not too shabby. Next semester i gotta tackle all my classes. Gonna be one tough semester, im afraid.
Theres only one good thing about finals, okay well 2. Getting away from the teachers i don't like and getting out at 11. On the down side to that, i wont be getting home until 1, due to driving. oh well, 2 more weeks baby:)
well so much for trying to make friends with other people. just trying to be friendly. sorry if i inconvience your life.
overall, i had a really good day today:) yay!
Mood: Content: )
Music: Guster - Two Points For Honesty
Posted at 7:59 pm by xISpyx5
Monday, January 19, 2004
so whered you go? how was your vacation home? well obviously you were busy, too busy for me.
well, today was a pretty good day. I didn't, however, fall asleep until 1:30 last night and had to be up at 7 this morning. oh well. I went skiing with Ali and Fluffy. It was a good time, only one small fall trying to miss a kid who fell in front of the exit to the chairlift. Nothing serious. That was the only fall of the day, too, between the three of us. oh im so proud <33
I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Its been a nice change to be out of school, and now we have finals and everything. Its a stressing time of year. I'm crossing my fingers for my history essay :-X
I have DE tonight, unfortunatly. I don't want to go. I'm too tired. Its all so routine and boring. Just 9 more classes. I think i have to drive for 2 hours tomorrow after school:-/ Not my idea of a fun time, if you ask me. After and hour I'm ready to be done with, now I gotta deal with two. Hooray. :(
In the past 2 days I've downloaded prolly pretty close to 1000 songs. Consisting of stuff you're never heard of. The Used, maybe, but thats prolly it. Hell, I hadent heard it until I downloaded it. Thats why i like my music sites:)
Mood: Tired :-[
Music: Ben Kweller - Superneat
Posted at 4:36 pm by xISpyx5
Sunday, January 18, 2004
oh lets go back to the start
For the record, I love Liz Hoyt and Jetty. and Jetty's coment almost made me cry. i love you girls so much. Thanks for caring about me xox
Posted at 9:47 pm by xISpyx5